Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hunter Parrish of "Weeds" Gives Us Lessons In Cougar 101

If you have ever watched "Weeds" on Showtime (or as I have via Netflix's Roku box), you are hooked form episode one of the first year because it is one of the funniest dramas on TV ever.

One of the actors on "Weeds", Hunter Parrish, plays the troubled teenage son of Mary-Louise Parker, the star actress of Weeds. So, just a bit ago I was stumbling through another website when I saw the following video with Hunter Parrish selling his "Cougar 101" course. I found the "bulleted" headlines at the end of the spot to be the funniest part of this video.

If you're a Weeds fan, you're used to Parrish's biting wit. Here, I don't know how he keeps a straight face as he delivers his lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comedy discoveries here be they videos, photos, jokes, headlines, etc. We will scour the finds and post the best daily in an "Honor Roll".